How To Set Up Your Business On TikTok
Creating a Tik Tok account is simple and can be completed within minutes!
Here is how to create a TikTok Account for your business on your mobile device.
If you do not have a business email, go to an email website of your choice and create an email.
Once you have an email,
1. Download the TikTok app from the app store on your mobile device
2. Open the app
3. TikTok will ask for your birthday, click any date. (I’d recommend using the year 1990-2004 to stay within an easy-to-reach demographic)
4. Select email
5. Type in your email address
6. If this appears, Slide the puzzle to the correct location to verify
7. It may ask for a verification code, the verification code can be found in the inbox of the email you have used
8. Create a password
Now you have completed your TikTok profile!
Next, make your account into a business account on TikTok. This allows you to view analytics and have a view over your account.
1. Press the three lines in the right-hand corner of your profile page.
2. Select Settings and Privacy
3. Select Switch to Business Account.
The last step to finalizing your business account is to go to TikTok For Business,
This is a space to get a full view of how your business is getting engagement on TikTok, managing who can post on your account, and uploading ads to the app.
Steps I Recommend
Once you have made your TikTok account, follow these steps to have a professional-looking profile.
1. Click “Edit profile”
2. Change photo– Add a photo that represents your business; logo, building, your team, etc.
3. Click name- You can put your business name or add any name you’d like.
4. Bio- In this area add any important information; Address, phone number, email, what your business is about, etc.
5. If your business has Instagram or YouTube- Click add Instagram to your profile and/or add YouTube to your profile. TikTok provides a button to help your customers find these websites with one click.